Why Working Technology?
Our unique appeal is that we are the only IT Company with the ability to provide a complete end to end, flexible technology solution for organisations of any size. Regardless of whether you wish to completely free yourself from IT responsibility or just need some advice, we have the extensive experience and skills to help you improve your situation and save money. You too can have your IT support, ISP, hardware supplier and Datacentre provider all available from one group.
We attribute our success to always presenting a viable business model, not just IT solutions to our clients. We do not have internal sales targets so we are not always encouraging you to spend. We prefer to build very long term relationships with our clients. Our original clients still engage us more than a decade after signing up. We believe every IT purchase should be accompanied by a compelling business case to justify the change.
Because we are an ISP and full service IT integration firm we are uniquely positioned to offer all the services that businesses need in one place. Unlike other providers we can attend your site and implement the actual solution for you without needing contractors or third parties. Our proven and flexible internal systems give us the ability to accommodate the diverse needs of all organisation types and sizes. Regardless of IT budget and frequency of support requests, we have the ability to implement improvements and savings.
Reasons why we believe we are unique:
· Ready Now: No need to endure protracted planning, scaling, procurement, negotiation, deployment and employment processes and cycles. We already have all the systems, skills, resources and equipment today with redundancy and resilience and scalability (currently have over a Petabyte of extra available capacity on our network). This can get you running 6 to 12 months faster than buying these resources yourself.
· No long term lock in: We do not lock companies into long term support agreements, but rather offer flexibility at the discretion of the client.
· Flexibility: Most companies now days are permanently moving toward hosting and cloud computer services for back office technologies.
· Staff and Skills: We have extremely high staff retention; due to the challenging environment and interesting clients that we have, when good staff join us they stay for a very long time. Our current “average years of service” of all staff is > 4 years. This means that when you are assigned key staff to your project you can be assured that you will get continuity and consistently excellent results.
· Value Add: We offer unrivalled service and support, even though we are only a medium sized company we have exceptional and mature project management and support processes. We have strong internal control and compliance systems that you automatically inherit just by using us. This includes extensive Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans at no charge.
· We adapt with your needs: We can grow with you. For example;
o Start up company or less than 70 staff: Outsource significantly initially (we will help you create the simple steps so that the money you spend at each stage of your growth is not wasted or rendered unnecessarily obsolete);
o 70 to 200 staff: As your business grows, you then leave all your complex back office administration tasks to us and start to hire less expensive and less skilled internal desktop support staff for “hands on” support of users;
o 200 plus staff: You can then decide to leave your high availability production systems in our Datacentre or move them back in house.
· We are 100% Australian owned and operated!
We have clients in every industry sector from small businesses to large multinational companies and Local, State and Federal Government. We focus on running and improving your network and back office functions while you focus on your core objectives. It is the perfect relationship.
We look forward to helping you benefit from our efficient services.